Friday, January 2, 2009

Yummy

I'm going to have Mexican food with Matt tonight and I'm really excited about that.
Also, not only is February a short month, there are a few birthdays..
Michelle's, Grandma Lo, Grandpa Rick, and ELLA!!
If you ever want to know some one's birthday, ask me.. I'm pretty good at remembering them.

I'm also really into watching car auctions lately. Right now they are talking about a car that was used for racing back in the day, and it looks alot like a car my Grandpa Bucknum raced.

Target update:
All their Valentine stuff is OWLS! I love it.

Baby Shower update:
Should we do a Mexican meal (tacos or burritos or enchiladas) or Mexican appetizers?

Happy Friday!
Krista

4 comments:

taryn said...

i like owls too! i need to get my hands on that stuff!!
i think you should do mexican appetizers, that would be easier to make and to eat, that sounds delicious!!!
chips and salsa and mini tacos yummmmm
enjoy that food while you can, owen doesn't allow me to eat beans at all!!!

Michelle said...

I agree with Taryn. Chips & salsa, maybe some guacamole?! That would be enough for me.

Krista said...

awesome, thanks for the suggestions. Taryn, seriously get to Target ASAP! It's all in pink and red, with cute little owls! i got a really cute owl soap dispenser and a place mat for the dogs food, even though they are for humans but whatever. They have cute towels and picture frames!!! GET INTO IT!!!
You should see the Owl bag that I got for Christmas, it's real big and I love it! Matt's sisters sorority had an owl as its mascot, so that's where it came from. I will have to send you the link because it has some pretty neat stuff on it.

Leah Reeves said...

Your little blog picture is so funny!
Things are going to get crazy for you, but it's a good crazy.
I was on the phone with my mom yesterday. She and Gwen were shopping, of course, and I heard a lot of......

Will this fit him in the fall?
Look how cute these little pants are.
Baby cloths shopping, a Grandparents favorite pass time!

Lots of love