Saturday, January 24, 2009

Death.

Why...
Today I found out that a girl I worked with at Walgreens when I lived in Lake Havasu died in a car accident on Labor Day last year. She was only a couple years older than me and the last time I talked to her was before our wedding. She was going to come out but couldn't because she had 3 boys that she needed to take care of, and at the time was going through a seperation with her husband (I think they later got back together).
Anyway, I just found out today and I am heart broken. Her name was Maria and she was a crazy Jeff Jordan fan. She even had a Monte Carlo with Jeff Gordan racing stuff all over it. She was so funny and I loved working with her.
I always wanted to go back to Havasu just to see her, but I won't ever have that chance.

I just googled to see if I could find anything.. and this is what I found..
she was only 28...

http://www.havasunews.com/articles/2008/09/03/death_notices/doc48bed006a8727157831905.txt

http://www.havasunews.com/articles/2008/09/02/news/doc48bcd8acbcd0f115532543.txt

Don't drink and drive.. don't get in a car with a person that's been drinking.

I love you Mrs. Bon Bon. RIP.

No comments: