Friday, January 23, 2009

Ah hell nah.

So I'm really scared that we are going to owe taxes again this year. I seriously don't know how it's possible, but I seriously think we are. Matt has the max taken out of his check, and I claim 2, which I don't see how that could make that huge of a difference. We get credit for paying interest on our mortgage and for paying property taxes...I went to put Matt's last "paycheck" in because we don't have his W2 yet and it said we would owe! I hope I am doing something wrong because I swear if we owe I'll be ragging against this nation.

I know that what we get back will just go right to the state because of last year.. but as long as we don't owe additional then I'm ok with it.

Well..I guess I will have to wait until we get his stupid form, which I thought would have come with his paycheck! UH.

I also have been having really bad heartburn, and it sucks! At least I think that is what it is.

I'm going to lay down. I'm tired and annoyed by the bratty kids outside.

I need to move to the country for some peace and quite!

No comments: