Saturday, January 3, 2009

Boob question..

So last night my left boob started hurting, I just thought whatever, because I am pregnant and my body is going through changes. Then this morning when I woke up it just seemed to hurt a lot more. It wasn't red but hurt to the touch in one spot on the upper left side right above my nipple. I just got home and it's red, but just that one spot and it only hurts in that one spot.
I don't really know what it is, or what to do. I think I'll call the doctor Monday to see if I should go into see him or go into see the nurse at Dr. Voegele's office.
Also, my chin broke out like crazy over night..so I don't know if my hormones are like going wild right now.. or what.
I don't want to stress myself out, but I always have this horrible fear of Breast Cancer, it doesn't run in the family, but anyone can get it you know.

I just hope it's a mild rash that will go away.

On another note-
Went to SLO today with Matt, Lori and Wiss. We went to High Street and it was so good! I haven't had that place in forever. It's really different and not as HIPPIE FIED.
Went to Claire's birthday party and it was fun and different! The Yo Gabba Gabba Drivin Friends I got her were a hit! I went to get Parker & Olivia some, but they totally had like NONE, well they actually had 3 left of Muno and 1 Toadee (?) which they didn't have yesterday! But they had NO brobee and I was really sad for Parker, but I will go back and find one of Brobee before his birthday!

Alright well I'm going to go eat the rest of my sando and relax for the rest of the evening.
OH and I got a really cool Robot lap at Urban for Augusts' room! I think his room is going to be crazy themed with rockets, robots, and weird stuffed animals! But I'm excited about it! Me and Lori also found some real cool fabric for 9 bucks at Urban that we are going to turn into a futon cover for his room, and I'm really excited about it.

Alright. Peace.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Krista... I would definitely call the Dr. on Monday and maybe even go in so they can look at your boob. The only thing I can think of is your milk duct is clogged or just irritated. I haven't heard of that happening during pregnancy but it might very well be possible. I have it right now. It hurts in one spot and is red, and also it feels hot. So, my suggestion until Monday is to put an ice pack on it and then also try a heating pad. Another thing that feels good is just putting a really hot washcloth on your boob while you're in the shower. I hope you feel better! That's no fun. I love you and I'm glad you guys came to Claire's birthday. I can't wait to meet August. I'm getting anxious.

Krista said...

I am going to call tomorrow for sure. It doesn't hurt as bad as yesterday, but it's still there. That boob has always been weird I think! Thanks for the advice! Oh and I guess I'll see you Tuesday, BUNCO already!