Friday, January 9, 2009

Cry me a river...ohhhh.

So last night.. no bueno.
I slept like CRAP. I pretty much didn't sleep more than 2 hours at a time. I woke up at 12, 2, 4, 7, and finally had a good 8:00-8:35 sleep time. I didn't shower, I just got ready and went to work. I am in the worst mood ever, people at work are driving me CRAZY!

I am in that mood where I just want to cry and cry and cry just to let everything out, even though I don't have anything to really cry about. I want to just go home and lay in bed and sleep until tomorrow.

Also, last night when I was trying to sleep, I could only sleep on my right side, or my back. I just really like sleeping on my back! And I really like to drink during the night. I went through a glass of OJ and a glass of Grape Juice from 9:00 p.m. - 4:45 a.m.
I am so thirsty and night and I know that's part of the reason that keeps me up. And my neck has been hurting really bad lately too, which is another reason why I can't sleep.

And one more thing to complain about...
Whenever the baby moves, I get really sick to my stomach like I am going to throw up and it's the worst feeling ever. Even if I eat it stills makes me sick feeling.

I need a really good nap and some really good food and some ice cold water.

BLAH.
Krista.

1 comment:

Anni said...

i feel ya, i woke up just about every 1 to 2 hours at night at your stage of pregnancy, to pee 1 tablespoon and drink a tall glass of juice!!!!!!!!!!!!! you won't get getting a good nights sleeps for MONTHS to come though, sorry hahahahhahahahah. emerick still gets up every 3 hours, the other night it was every 1 to 2 hours, not cool.