Monday, January 19, 2009

Vent #2

AND..
I just got a voicemail from my boss who had a voicemail from a customer who said this..
"Hey Paul, I know I had an appointment with you in the morning..but uh I forgot that the president thing is tomorrow...and so I'm pretty sure I'll be watching that all day... and so can I reschedule to another day.."

Ok first off, my boss will probably only be there for AN HOUR, second...he doesn't really need to sit there and talk to her, just measure and see how long our equipment was there for.. third...her house had a flood..and she would rather put that off and watch the freaking president..which that speech crap will be on ALL DAY! Seriously... seriously... I'm sure she will have a box of tissue next to her too.

I refuse to turn on the tv tomorrow. or the radio. or even the internet.

No comments: