Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Life Ahead

So today I was thinking about after August is born.
How are we going to cope with me not working?
What are we going to do once my disability insurance runs out and we have little income?
I have to make the choice to go back to work full time and find day care....
I know these are things we should have thought about before we got pregnant, but we sorta didn't know we were gonna get pregnant when we did!
We don't have family out here that can watch August.
I really don't know what we are going to do. I don't want to go back to work, I don't want to put my child in day care with a stranger. I don't want to pay the day care person the same amount I'm making!
This is going to be a big challenge and a big decision that we are going to have to make.
If we lived outside of California, it wouldn't be a big deal. I probably wouldn't work, or work part time. But the fact that it's expensive to live here and we have bills bills bills..it will be impossible for me to not work.
But how do I go back to work!?
I guess the next 4 months, will be the best four months until I have to face reality.

1 comment:

Anni said...

it will all work out. annoying to hear as i'm sure everyone tells you that. but it always does. we are in that same situation. but it is all coming together. :) you will be okay, just try not to stress about it, and enjoy these last few weeks of just you and your husband, and the coming months as a family of THREE!!!!