Saturday, February 21, 2009

Bored.

Matt is in LA with Dennis & Michelle for I.A.'s last show. I am just chillin, doing work actually. I worked about 4 hours this evening, which is good! I am also watching Law & Order and sitting in the worst chair for my back! I am in so much pain in my back and stomach that I seriously think I became numb and it doesn't hurt anymore!
Anyway, I don't want to go to bed yet cause I want to stay up as late as possible and I know Matt will be calling soon...so I don't want to go to bed and then get awaken by his call.

Danielle and I hung out today. It was fun. We went and got pedi/mani's. Then we went to the mall (if you can even call it that!) and had Hot Dog on a Stick (Yum). Danielle did some shopping, I did some people watching.

Anyway.. nothing much has changed in the past few days. My next doctors appointment is Thursday at 10:15.

I will be 37 weeks tomorrow. CRAZY.

No comments: