Monday, October 20, 2008

It's Monday..

So Monday's are sometimes really horrible or are sometimes not that bad. But I think this Monday is going to be horrible, and that sucks.
Sometimes I like going to work...and sometimes I don't. I just wish I could stay home and get things done that I don't want to do on the weekend...because it's the weekend!
Although Matt and I got some things accomplished yesterday. We started cleaning out the babies room. We put a bookcase down stairs, got rid of the old couch, moved the other bookcase that was by the door. It opened up that area so much and looks so much better. Every weekend I hope to just clear that room out a little bit more. It's mostly all Matt's stuff. He asked me if he could keep his comic books in the babies closet! I said.. um NO! That closet is going to be full and there's no room for them! He's really going to have to think of another place for them.
All his records are going in our room, so that means NO cats allowed not only in the babies room, but now our room. Those poor cats.
Um so a week from tomorrow, is the big day. FINALLY.

Adios mi amigos.
Krista

2 comments:

Erin said...

I can't wait till next Tuesday. I really really want the Dr. to confirm the fact that you're having a girl.

Anni said...

ditto what erin said.