Monday, October 6, 2008

Day 1.

So I wanted to start "blogging" because I thought I would write a journal about being pregnant, but then I realized how much I actually hate writing with a pen and paper. I figured I could write on this "blog" so everyone in the world can hear about my daily life and how boring it really is.. until the day I give birth of course.
So this is my first entry and it's already 10:23 p.m. so I'm going to leave it at that and I will begin to write about my pregnancy experience so not only can I look back on these entries, but that also my mom and mother in law can read how I am feeling since they are far away, and anyone else that cares about me and how I am feeling that I don't see on a regular basis.

I love you.
KB

3 comments:

Danielle said...

love you! you bet im gonna read this!

Anni said...

yay ur bloggin!! it's 3:47am right now, see what u have to look forward to? ;)

taryn said...

yay krista!!!!