Wednesday, October 21, 2009

MotherHOOD.


Ok, so the past few days August has fallen asleep on me while I've been holding him...and it melts my heart. He is so freaking cute while he sleeps and I just love being a mother. BUT when he is awake he pushes off of me and does not want me to hold him, he is getting really squirmy and it makes me really sad! He is getting so big so fast and it's real sad. I am having baby blues..it's weird. If I was pregnant today I would think it was really cool. August is already 7 months old and in 5 months he will be ONE! I am already planning his party in my head... ROBOTS!


That's all. Happy Birthday Faye.

1 comment:

Erin said...

He was sooo precious when he fell asleep on you the other night. He is really precious Krista. He is such a good boy. He's so sweet and so cute. You want another baby soon! Just do it!