Sunday, December 28, 2008

Oh 2008.

What a year you have been.
First off, the holiday was nice. The in-laws were in town until today, we took them back to LAX and they flew back to Indiana and then had a 2 hour drive home. Hopefully it went well since the weather has been bad back there.
We got a lot done while they were here in the baby's room. All the painting is done and the crib and changer/dresser are put together. I will have pictures soon.
The only thing that really needs to be done is the flooring. Which, hopefully will be done by the shower at the end of January.
The color turned out really good and it's really bright so it helps make the room look bigger and I know once the new floor is in it will even help that much more.
I am getting really excited about the baby comming. I know I still have 2 1/2 months, but I feel like it is going to come by so fast because the past two months have been like here and gone before the blink of an eye.
I think Matthew is starting to really get into the whole pregnancy thing now.. he would never touch my belly or really talk too much about the baby, but now that you can SEE how big I am getting, baby not fat.. I think it opened his eyes to.. holy crap we are having a baby!
Plus getting the nursery ready really does make you think.. holy crap there will be a baby sleeping in this crib!
Although sometimes I do still feel blah...I know the second I go into labor and see that baby come out, it will be a whole different story.

Anyway.. I hope everyone had a really wonderful Christmas, by the look of the blogs, it looks like everyone did! I know next year is going to be wild! More 1st birthdays, more babies, more 2 and 3rd birthdays! I really can't wait to see what 2009 has to offer all of us girls and our families!

Well I need to lay down because this child really likes to be in my ribs when I am sitting down.. Amy how did you get through it?! PS I need to get my bangs cut, actually by this point my hair just needs to be cut! I'll call you.. haha.

Well enjoy the rest of 2008 everyone. We only have 3 days left!
I love you all.
Krista

ps. pray for James & Anni & Emerick as they venture to Maryland like tomorrow or Tuesday. Be safe guys.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I'm glad you had a good Christmas. Krista I'm so excited about that baby. And I totally know how you feel... Lane didn't even treat me any differently until I was showing... he didn't believe there was a baby in there or something. But wait till that baby gets here and Matt will see what you were working so hard to make over the past nine months. He'll be amazed... as will you. Love you guys.

Anni said...

aww thanks :) we are here, just camping out still, since our stuff only got here 4 days ago!! we are still putting our furniture back together, and sleeping on the floor! its crazy!!!!!! can u tell i am playing blog catch up!? umm maybe you can myspace message me replied to all my questions on your blog posts! hahaha