Tuesday, May 12, 2009

To the moms...

So to all my Mother Friends, I just wanted to say thank you! For the past 2 years living here I have watched your children grow, and I have watched the way you have become wonderful parents to them. I have learned things that I want to do to help my expierence and things that maybe I don't agree with and will find other ways to deal with that situation. No matter if I agree or disagree with how you handle a certain situation, I have learned from it, and I think that all of you are wonderful moms! I can't wait to see all of our children grow up together, to see how they all turn out, to see what they become as an adult. In 20 years, we might even be grandmas! Crazy right...well let's not think about it now!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

your welcome Krista :)!

Krista said...

Well and to all the AUNTS! I have learned how to spoil my neices and nephews that I don't have!