Friday, November 14, 2008

Oh what do I do...

So my cat (champion, the larger one) was having a pee problem.. just peeing everywhere..
Then finally it went away, but tonight it came back. RIGHT in front of me and matt he peed on Gibbys dog bed (which she liked the first day and then doesn't really care anymore, but it was $25$$!)
Matt freaked out and I was pissed but just whatever, then I got to thinking.. this can't happen when August JAMES Bandy arrives. I really don't know what to do. The vet said I need to bring him in because he might have something wrong, but hello.. I don't have $200 to spend on a vet bill right now!
So much of me what's to give him up for adoption, but there's SO many cats out there that deserve a home before I give him up.. and then I don't want to do that because I love him and I will miss him, and I'm afraid Stewie (the other fat cat) will be really sad with out.
I really don't know what to do and I will probably cry when I go to bed tonight, because this situation SUCKS.
I am an animal lover...and I HATE when people just give away their animals like it's no big deal.
HELP.

PS if you didn't catch the "james" part.. Matt and I (more Matt, cause I already decided) that we are going with AUGUST JAMES BANDY!
August- Matt's Great Grandma
James- My Dad & Brother's middle name.
I am happy with this name. Very much happy.

No comments: